If you have ever harboured the dream of being a homeowner, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, or PMAY is most certainly the right scheme for you. Launched in June 2015, the PMAY scheme has been designed to offer home loan interest subsidies to a variety of income groups across India. This includes the Middle Income group (MIG), Lower Income Group (LIG) as well as the Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
The PMAY scheme is currently valid for applications until March 2022 and offers a wide range of lucrative benefits to aspiring homeowners. As a result, it has seen a large number of applications in the past year alone. Like several hopeful homeowners across India, if you too have submitted an application under the PMAY scheme, this might be the perfect time to check your name in the released PMAY list of beneficiaries.
Checking Your Name in PMAY List of Beneficiaries
The benefits provided under the PMAY scheme differ based on a variety of factors for each applicant. Applicants belonging to the Middle Income group (MIG) and Lower Income Group (LIG) are eligible to receive benefits under the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). Meanwhile, applicants in the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) are eligible to receive a more comprehensive form of assistance under the PMAY scheme.
Therefore, it is important to ensure that you apply under the appropriate income criteria and check your name in the PMAY beneficiaries list rolled out by the government.
To do this, there are two main methods by which you can search for your name in the PMAY list of beneficiaries:
With Registration Number
After the application process for the PMAY scheme was first completed by you, you must have received a registration number. Here’s how you can view your name in the PMAY list of beneficiaries using this registration number:
- Visit the rhreporting.nic.in official website. Note that the website can be accessed via mobile and desktop.
- On the page, you will find the option to enter your registration number. After entering, click on ‘Submit’.
- The resulting page should display your name and all the details regarding your PMAY application.
Without Registration Number
If for any reason you are unable to recall or find your registration number, you can still check for your name in the PMAY list of beneficiaries through the following method.
- Similar to the process mentioned above, start by visiting the rhreporting.nic.in official website.
- On the page, click on ‘Advanced Search’. You will be redirected to a page that will require certain details from your end such as name, state, BPL no. and account no.
- On entering these details, click on ‘Search’. You should now be able to see your name on the resulting PMAY list.
For people across India looking for an affordable means to secure housing and realise their dreams of owning a home, the PMAY scheme has been a true boon. Whether it be for the purpose of buying or building a home, the PMAY scheme offers interest subsidies to suit various requirements.